Product: Bai Antioxidant Infusion Beverages
*This is a non-sponsored post. The picture above was taken by me in my kitchen with the Bai beverages I drank.*
While grocery shopping in the beverages aisle a few days ago, I noticed a deal on Bai Antioxidant Infusion beverages.
I’d seen a few commercials recently on these drinks and decided to take a closer look. I picked one up and peaked at the nutrition label. From what I could tell, it looked okay. Not the best source of vitamins and nutrients, but it seemed to be a suitable drink to indulge in occasionally.
I bought three flavors: strawberry lemonade, clementine, and mango.
I got home, put away my groceries, and tried a few sips of the strawberry lemonade flavor. Sour flavors are some of my favorites, so naturally I saw the strawberry lemonade flavor and had to try it first.
It was different than I expected, but in a good way. I thought the flavor would be too bitter and not sweet enough, but surprisingly it turned out to be just bitter enough. It definitely tasted like strawberry lemonade. I ended up drinking about half of the bottle (around 9 fl. oz.) in one sitting while I ate my dinner.
My boyfriend, Slade, drank the clementine flavor. I had a few sips of this one, too. As soon as I took the cap off, it radiated with the smell of clementines which made it more appealing to drink. The clementine flavor was stronger than I anticipated. It exuded the same amount of bitterness as the strawberry lemonade. I enjoyed it about as much as the strawberry lemonade. Maybe just a little less because it was missing the sour component of the strawberry lemonade which I really liked.
The last flavor I tried was the mango. This flavor exhibits more of a bitter aftertaste. Since mangoes aren’t citrus or sour flavored, it didn’t quite emanate the same bitterness as the other two. I loved the mango flavor overall though. It definitely blew clementine out as a second contender.
I’ll rate these flavors in descending order of best taste as strawberry lemonade, mango, and clementine.
I give strawberry lemonade 4.5 out of 5 stars. Mango gets 4 out of 5 stars, and clementine receives 3 out of 5 stars.
- Strawberry lemonade ingredients: filtered water, Bai Proprietary Sweetener Blend (erythritol, stevia leaf extract), lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, strawberry juice concentrate, citric acid, coffee fruit extract, white tea extract, vegetable juice (for color), malic acid, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sodium citrate
- Clementine ingredients: filtered water, Bai Proprietary Sweetener Blend (erythritol, stevia extract), orange juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, coffee fruit extract, beta carotene and vegetable juice (for color), white tea extract, ascorbic acid, malic acid, sodium citrate
- Mango ingredients: filtered water, Bai Proprietary Sweetener Blend (erythritol, stevia extract), mango juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, coffee fruit extract, white tea extract, ascorbic acid, malic acid, beta carotene (for color), sodium citrate
- Antioxidants per bottle: The clementine and mango flavors consist of 35mg of vitamin C, 100mg polyphenols and chlorogenic acid from coffee fruit and white tea extract. The strawberry lemonade flavor consists of 13.5mg of vitamin C, 100mg polyphenols and chlorogenic acid from coffee fruit extract and white tea extract.
- The strawberry lemonade flavor contains 4% juice. The mango and clementine flavors both contain 3% juice.
- Each flavor has 5 calories per serving (8 fl. oz.). This equates to a little over 10 calories per bottle (serving size 18 fl. oz.).
- All three flavors are gluten free, low glycemic, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and soy free.
- All of this information was provided by the nutrition facts on the bottles of Bai Antioxidant Infusion beverages.
- For more information, you can check out Bai’s website linked here.