Product: Ben & Jerry’s Non Dairy Coffee Caramel Fudge Frozen Dessert
*Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post. The above picture was taken by me in my kitchen with the pint I shamelessly ate in one sitting. Now I know this is a healthier living blog, and this review is about a frozen dessert. But I am a vegetarian, and this is a new vegan product I wanted to try. Plus part of being healthier is being happier. There’s nothing wrong with occasionally eating bad foods as long as it’s in moderation.*
Ben & Jerry’s finally created non-dairy frozen desserts! And I’m LOVING them. Well, the Coffee Caramel Fudge flavor anyway.
Ben & Jerry’s recently came out with seven new non-dairy flavor creations (as quoted by their website). As soon as I heard about them, I knew I had to immediately try one.
The first pint I attempted was the Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavor.
I was not impressed with this frozen dessert at all. The flavor itself wasn’t terrible, but the texture was a little weird. Every time I scooped it out, it came off hard and shaved in small portions. It had no creamy consistency, which is expected of the Ben & Jerry’s brand. It could have possibly been old or expired, but it deterred me from trying that flavor again.
The next time I visited the grocery store, I checked the frozen foods section again and found the Coffee Caramel Fudge flavored pint. I love all three of those flavors individually, so it had my name written all over it!
And it was fantastically delicious! I’m so happy I decided to give Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy frozen desserts another shot.
It had all of the elements I was looking for which were missing in the Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Creaminess, perfect texture, and tons of delectable coffee-based flavor encompass non-dairy flavor.
If you’re searching for a non-dairy frozen dessert to start with, I highly recommend this one. Even if you’re not a fan of coffee, caramel, and fudge flavors, still give it a fair chance. I definitely think you’ll at least be impressed with the quality of it.
I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
- The ingredients include the following: almond milk, liquid sugar, coconut oil, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, dried cane syrup, coffee extract, cocoa, pea protein, sugar, sunflower lecithin, corn starch, natural flavor of coconut and sesame, molasses, soy lecithin, dry malt extract, guar gum, vanilla extract, locust bean gum, caramel color, salt, and carrageenan. Also, it may contain other tree nuts.
- There are 250 calories per 1/2 cup measurement in one pint.
- This is a certified vegan product.
- Ben & Jerry’s sources non-GMO ingredients. The sugar, coffee, cocoa, vanilla, and a portion of their almonds are Fairtrade.
- All of this information was provided from a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Caramel Fudge Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.
- For more information on Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavors, go to their website linked here.